Thursday 16 September 2010

An Impromptu Break

I'd hope that at least someone out there has noticed my break from writing recently. It was because I've now moved into my house in Manchester and have only just now got internet.

I don't have the energy to write a full-blooded post today, not even about the Popey visit, after the first night out since my return with all the other mentor medics last night. I really can't wait now for fresher's week take tso and meeting all my new kiddies (some of whom are likely to be older than me, but never mind).

We've got curry night first up on the Tuesday, which is likely to be even messier than last nights, and then pyjama pub crawl on the Thursday. We're gonna need to find the most horrendous pyjamas ever made to break them into the fancy dress spirit of things.

Anyway, this is just to announce my rearrival, I'm sure I'll find some inspiration for a post soon.

No comments: