Friday 28 January 2011

Freedom at last.

No, the title isn't a reference to the peoples of Tunisia or even in expectation of the rebellion in Egypt, but a freedom much closer to my heart. My own freedom from exams. 

Any excuse to include this answer on some Anonymous geniuses exam.

I had to take a couple weeks break from blogging to focus on revision, so can only hope it's paid off. The exams went fairly well overall, the semester test was incredibly hard, but everyone else found it equally hard so I can only hope that means I've done enough to pass.

In the brief time I have between my recovery from the excesses of last night and having to set off to Coventry for the excesses of tonight I thought I'd come back with a quick update of what's new.

As you may have seen in my previous post, I will now also be writing for All Bases Covered, a new blog where a few of us with different views can put forward our own opinions on what's important in the world right now, and hopefully stimulate some debate. This blog will still run as before, and many posts appearing here will be cross-posted to there.

Also new, I decided that I write so much about the idiocy of Andrew Lansley that I'd give him his own tab at the top of the page, named 'Save Our NHS', which will hopefully direct a lot of the traffic I get towards the petition to oppose the health reforms.

Stay tuned for posts to come back up to normal very soon.

No comments: