Sunday 18 April 2010

My Mourning & Work Time Begins

I got some very bad news yesterday, very bad indeed. It turns out that, according to Zach Braff himself, Scrubs isn't being renewed for another season. I've entered a time of mourning. According to his personal page:
"Many of you have asked, so here it is: it appears that "New Scrubs", "Scrubs 2.0", "Scrubs with new kids", "Scrubbier", "Scrubs without JD" is no more. It was worth a try, but alas... it didn't work. zb"
Why didn't they end it after Season 8 when JD left the hospital, it was a great finale and then they had to ruin it by bringing out a new one which they're only going to keep for one season! I'd just got used to the fact that JD had gone and now they do this, I hate American TV networks, damn you all.

In other news, today's the last day of the holidays, Pbl returns tomorrow and I'm weirdly kind of looking forward to it. During term time the work seems like a bitch but I've kind of missed it over the holidays, although not enough to have bothered starting revision. I really should do that. I can't wait to get back into the swing of normal uni life, and no doubt in about a week's time I'll be complaining I need another break. Three weeks of learning left before the revision period begins, I could really do with getting some practical revision done for the OSCE's but I'm not as worried as I was for the last exams, I know what to expect now. Roll on the next 3 weeks of chilled out happiness before the real worry kicks in! :)

No comments: